{New Body Lotion Formulations}

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I know I haven’t been writing lately, but I am here now with some great news for spring and summer!

For the long time now I have been experimenting with a few body lotion/cream formulas, and BTW creating a formula is not as easy as one may think, trying to achieve Organic, Natural Vegan formula that will also feel great on the skin and will last throughout the day.

I have made a decision based on a few major factors:
Skin nourishment
Texture,
Consistency
Absorbent
Feel

This cream is Vegan (I have noticed more and more vegans out there and now they will not be deprived), with a medium consistency/body, ( I know some of you like it thicker, and some like it thinner I think that medium body will be best all year round), it absorbs quickly, it feels silky and satiny, you will be able to get it in a large variety of scents, and also you will be able to layer it, compliment /match it with soaps, deodorants, and maybe emulsifying scrubs- (I would like your take on the scrubs, they are not available in the shop at the moment but I would be very happy to bring them back if I get more requests for them)

I have a passion for making natural perfumes and custom blending essential oils for you, three years ago when I opened the shop there wasn’t a large demand for natural herbal scents like today, so if you like an essential oil blend in your cream, feel free to request.

For those who are not vegan I still have some lotions which are fantastic and they are on sale now, you can grab a few.

The new lotions will be available in the next week or two!

P.S - I am also working on a light facial lotion that will be suitable for a normal to dry skin when the weather is hot and hummed.

2 comments :

MaryVican said...

These look and sound great!! I just received your dead sea mask in the mail and I loooove it and left you some lovin' feedback. Thanks so much for making awesome products!

Ayelet said...

Thank you so much!
I appreciate so very much feedback, comments and ideas, I take it to consideration in making products.

Sending some lovin back:)
Ayelet